Flooded House? Do this now!
If your home or office was flooded, you can minimize damage if you ACT NOW!
- Don’t panic! A flood in your home is a regular occurrence that can be solved.
- Understand your wet carpet is NOT your primary risk. Your biggest risk is mold growth within wall cavities. This dark, humid area is a breeding ground for mold, but if you act now, you’ll save money and avoid health risks.
- Place plastic under furniture legs. Use kitchen plastic wrap or cut other plastic to place under the legs.
- Use CAUTION not to use any electronic appliance in standing water. You could get electrocuted.
- Call us right away. Water problems only get worse over time and we can save you LOTS of money in the long run. Call us right now! (614) 282-1127
Please note: If you call us immediately, the possibility for further damage is minimized. Most homeowners insurance policies encourages the homeowner to call a professional to prevent further damage.
Your right to choose a qualified company:
Some insurance companies will lead you to believe that you must use the company they refer. Often times, their “preferred vendors” is not certified by the IICRC. What’s worse is that company is chosen based on cheapest prices. The contractor that the insurance company sends out may not be working in your best interest, but in the best interest of the insurance company. You have a legal right to use the company of your choice.
Our water damage clean-up procedure:
Your home will be back into the condition it was before the flood as fast as possible! We offer 24 hour service for flood emergencies.
- Moisture Detection. We use moisture meters and probes to determine where the water is and how much moisture has soaked into the drywall and wood.
- Water extraction. We use a powerful truck mounted vacuum with a special tool that extracts water directly from the padding. We then spend extra time dry extracting as much water as possible.
- Drying equipment placement. Based on the amount water drying equipment will be put in place to quickly evaporate the remainder of water.
- Equipment monitoring. one of our IICRC certified technicians stops by regularly to meter the drying status and place the equipment in an ideal area for faster drying.